Paid Media Executive.
We are looking for people like you.
As a Paid Media Executive you will be joining a Digital Marketing consultancy, developing clever strategies for their clients. They are passionate about the endless opportunities that digital offers brands – from optimising day-to-day channel activity to providing data insights that guide business plans or inspire a national campaign.
- Your role will be to support the planning and delivery of paid media campaigns to include paid search, display, paid social and video
- run reports to allow you to analyse how successful each campaign has been and will share this information with our clients
- Check ad copy is aligned with brand tone of voice and reflects current campaigns, initiatives, and general messaging
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
What we expect from you
- A positive can-do attitude
- An interest or some experience in digital marketing
- A desire to work for one of the UKs leading digital marketing agencies
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- A generous salary (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- 22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
We really look after our staff and we work hard to make it the best environment to work in. We like to think we are setting the benchmark in the UK for the quality of work life.