Business Development Consultant.
We are looking for people like you.
Day to day work as a business development
For this role, you’ll need a well-rounded understanding of the opportunities that exist for Digital Ethos, as well as an ability to analyse information from different sources. As it’s a business growth role, it’s likely that you’ll be on the phone a lot but also will be meeting with clients and leads face to face.
You’ll also be working closely with the key decision-makers within the agency and colleagues working in sales, marketing and accounts. Expect your role to include the following tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Developing leads and contacting potential customers.
- Devising sales strategies and implementing them.
- Meeting face to face with potential customers.
- Keeping up to date with trends within your sector.
- Liaising with colleagues and making sure aims are shared and worked towards.
- Make sure targets are met periodically.
- Generating marketing proposals and presenting strategies to potential clients.
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
- A bachelors degree in business administration or a directly related field would be advantageous, but not an essential requirement.
- We place higher importance on directly relevant sales experience, ideally coming from a marketing agency background, but similar solution selling experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a business development environment is essential for this role.
- Experience with client management software such as Hubspot, Salesforce or similar will be important for the day to day management of this position.
- You’ll need to be great with data analysis and have very good written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll also need to have a flair for pitching and have a thorough understanding of how businesses work (at all levels) and where their opportunities lie.
- Good research, planning and reporting skills are a must – as you’ll be reporting to higher management and even board level on a regular basis.
- If you’re able to spot opportunities and hunt out ways of making more money for the agency then this could be the role for you.
- You’ll need to be a great relationship builder and have a persuasive personality with an aptitude for sales.
- Go-getter, tenacious, resilient self-starter types may also work well in this role but you’ll need to be level headed, great at analysing opportunities and a good decision maker – as this will always be a results-driven role.
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- A generous salary (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- 22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
We really look after our staff and we work hard to make it the best environment to work in. We like to think we are setting the benchmark in the UK for the quality of work life.