We are looking for people like you.
Working cohesively in a small, but growing, client services team, you’ll take the lead in handling and managing clients across multiple sectors, driving relationships and growth across the portfolio.
You will have a working knowledge across all aspects of digital marketing with a focus on SEO, PPC and Social Media as a minimum. Email marketing & Digital PR knowledge would also be preferable.
The backbone of the role is all about consistent client communications, experience and success. You will champion this and the company ethos.
Working closely with the delivery team, consultants and execs, to ensure quality of output, you will have a responsibility for the commerciality and performance of the agency.
You will be extremely client focussed with a consultative approach, whilst being confident in challenging strategies where needed, especially when setting client expectations.
As part of the client service team, you will knowledge-share to develop excellence and best practice to ensure you work cohesively and effectively as a unit.
- Ensure consistent and high quality customer satisfaction.
- To be the main point of contact and the face of Digital Ethos
- Retain customers through relationship building
- Up-selling and spotting new opportunities on existing accounts
- Taking responsibility for setting and achieving client KPI’s, in agreement with sales, strategy and delivery departments
- Reporting to Head of client services
- Confidence to analyse and understand data across each campaign / channel, providing discussion points for the client
- Managing client expectations in line with evolving strategies
Who should apply?
This role will require someone who loves a fast paced environment and has entrepreneurial spirit! Being the responsible person in Germany, you will be reporting to the Head of Growth (UK), supported by our Hamburg based partners Autark Ventures.
- A person that is extremely ambitious and wants to progress in a rapidly growing business
- A marketeer with relevant business development experience
- An experienced sales person with an ability to diversify
- Someone with a can do attitude that wants to take on ownership and accountability Someone who is client facing and is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get stuck into hard work
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- A generous salary (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- 22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
We really look after our staff and we work hard to make it the best environment to work in. We like to think we are setting the benchmark in the UK for the quality of work life.