Despite a national pandemic, we took the Acclaim Driving marketing campaign to the next level. Explore how we scaled website visibility at an outstanding rate, with over 200% increase in website visibility and achieved a 48% improvement in conversion rate.
Acclaim driving are a nationwide driving school, with over 35 years of experience teaching learners to drive and training new driving instructors.
Acclaim Driving partnered with Digital Ethos in 2019 in order to recover from a poor website migration, organic traffic had taken a huge hit and was dropping by 60% each month. 248 Page 1 keywords were lost totalling in a loss of 81480 search volume / monthly. Digital Ethos supported the rebuild of strong SEO foundations in order to gain rankings over and above where Acclaim was pre-migration.
We created a comprehensive SEO strategy, focusing initially on technical SEO, on-site SEO and content production to recover lost rankings. We started by fixing existing issues and tackling technical optimisation. We then shifted our priorities to building landing pages, content & blogs around question-based variations. Our content strategy allows us to create an ‘information centre’ whereby we continually add FAQ content that is topical and growing in search trend, this means that we can be both proactive and reactive to search queries.
The PPC campaign included a granular campaign structure based on locations and postcodes, allowing us to literally turn up or turn down the tap on potential enquiries across the UK. Our city specific campaigns and ads give instant exposure for new driving instructors, bridging the gap whilst the location pages gained rankings across the SEO campaign.
Paid social predominantly focussed on remarketing and lookalike audiences, with the main objective of increasing driving instructor signups. We remain creative and flexible around key seasons, promoting gift vouchers around Chirstmas holidays etc. We continue to work with Acclaim Driving School very closely and have helped drive a huge amount of traffic, leads and revenue through their website.
- Over the last 12 months, we’re ranking for over 1000 new keywords, of which 130 were on page 1, now over 360 keywords are ranking on page 1.
- Despite huge fluctuations during the pandemic, we continue to scale website visibility at an outstanding rate, with over 200% increase in website visibility. See attached.
- Over the last 6 months (compared to the previous period), and again in the middle of lockdown, we’ve grown organic traffic by 48% and improved organic conversion rate by 74%.
- 51% increase in organic e commerce transactions and 22% increase in organic revenue.
- Jan-Dec 2021 we significantly reduced spend during lockdown and put even more focus on improving conversion rate and overall PPC performance.
- We reduced PPC traffic by 26% and still achieved a 753% increase in conversion rate. With 1,231.35% increase in PPC transactions and 1,546.03% increase in ecommerce revenue.
- Post lockdown figues have already started to skyrocket. With over 180% increase in online revenue and a 32.04% improvement in conversion rate.