Digital Ethos is a fast growth agency. Having been recognised as one of the leading, and fastest growing, digital agencies in the UK, we are now setting our sights on further expansion. With our team of specialists in 5 UK cities, we now want to become a European force in strategic marketing. As such, we are expanding to Germany, opening our first office in Hamburg.
We are looking for a self motivated, tenacious individual that will act as a Senior Account Manager, focusing on developing relationships and working very closely with both new and existing clients. This role is critical to the success of our German launch, as you will be one of the first people that new clients will meet, the job requires excellent communication and consultative online-marketing skills, along with a highly personable individual that has fantastic skills with regards to being adaptable across a wide variety of clients of all sizes, and managing expectations.
You’ll work closely with the Digital Ethos UK team of experts, business commercials and support in maintaining client relationships and expectations across a wide range of channels. You will also aid the Digital Ethos Germany Operation, allowing it to continuously grow with regards to on ground operations & team. Progression is available for the right person, as we will be investing heavily into in-country staff resources.
- Representation of Digital Ethos GER at (digital) trade fairs, events & meetings in DACH Region
- Proactively managing clients expectations with regards to deliverables and timescales, and also managing a wide variety of accounts moving forward in the most efficient, timely and approachable manner possible
- Communicating with potential clients and transcribing their requirements into a coherent brief for the operational teams
- Owning our marketing process – organising teams, and briefing teams Gathering and challenging scope and team estimations, working within client budgets and balancing profitability
- Acting Business owner with P&L responsibility for german subsidiary Liaising with the Finance, Legal and Client Services teams to prepare client contracts
- Working closely with Project Managers forecasting potential client work
Who Should Apply?
This role will require someone who loves a fast paced environment and truly enjoys the world of Digital Marketing! Being the responsible person in Germany, you will be reporting to the Head of Growth (UK), supported by our Hamburg based partners Autark Ventures.
- A person that is extremely ambitious and wants to progress in a rapidly growing business
- A strong and highly experienced marketeer with relevant Digital Marketing/Management experience
- Someone with a can do attitude that wants to take on ownership and accountability Someone who is client facing and is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get stuck into hard work
Skills and Qualifications:
- A passion for digital marketing
- Exceptional communication skills – both German and English, consultative and confident with marketers, business owners and C-suite
- Strong presentation skills, with clear, articulate messaging
- A self-starter who is also comfortable learning with reduced support to begin with Fantastic communications skills with strong abilities to manage client expectations A degree and/or further education is preferable, but not essential Strong organisational and task management skills
- A passion for forecasting, commercials and reporting
- Build something from the ground up with +30 experts having your back Room to define strategy and road to growth
- Opportunity to grow into C-Level with entrepreneurial participation Guidance from our local partner from Hamburg, Autark Ventures The usual: Snacks & drinks, Mini Basketball, Fifa, Chess and many more fun activities
- Office with 100% Hamburg Flair, right at the Fischmarkt
- Home Office opportunity
Sound like you? Apply now by clicking below and sending us your CV!