We are excited to announce that we are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable PPC Consultant to join the team at Digital Ethos, a rapidly-growing and award-winning digital marketing agency based in Leicester.
We are looking for an analytical and outgoing PPC Consultant, who has great attention to detail and is able to remain calm under pressure. You’ll be working as part of an integral, close-knit and friendly team of specialists in SEO, social media, content and PR to develop paid media campaigns on Google and other networks that drive awareness, engagement and revenue for a wide range of clients across many different industries.
Working as a PPC Consultant, you will have at least two years of PPC and digital marketing experience through using search, display, shopping, video, remarketing and paid social ads which will be needed to make our clients more successful online.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a PPC specialist who is looking to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. You will be provided with professional and personal development as well as an exciting and rewarding career path within a progressive agency, among other core company benefits.
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Stoughton Grange, Oadby, Leicestershire
Contract: Full-time and permanent
Reports to: Head of Digital
Start date: Immediate
- Educated to degree level
- Working PPC knowledge and campaign management experience
- Ability to create, analyse and optimise Google and Bing ads, including search, display, shopping and remarketing
- Knowledge of YouTube and Amazon ads are a bonus
- Ability to work with social media advertising platforms on Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to conduct effective keyword research and create campaigns based on that research
- Proven track record of monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using tools, such as Google Analytics
- Experience and ability to set up and maintain transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications
- Desire to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic campaign team
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and reactive agency environment
- Sound spelling and grammar skills
- Desire to cascade and share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team
- Other key skills needed: time management, ability to support other team members, working towards deadlines and ability to schedule and prioritise own workload
Reasons To Join Us!
- A relaxed and fun, yet professional working environment in a modern office based in the Leicestershire countryside – next to a pub and sweet/coffee shop!
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of clients/accounts from any type of industry
- Freedom to work on different types of campaigns with complete autonomy
- Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment
- Personalised career development, support and progression
- Opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and events
- Encouragement to attend training courses, both offline and online
- Regular role reviews with management
- 30 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team nights/days out
- Inhouse incentives and rewards
- Contribution matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Free onsite parking
- Company perks, such as half-price cinema tickets, shopping discounts and client referral benefits
Sound like you? Apply now by clicking below and sending us your CV!