Digital Account Executive
This role is suited to a highly organised, proactive person, ideally with some experience in digital client handling. You must be able to communicate well with external clients and the internal team across various disciplines. We are looking for a technically-minded individual, who can understand high-level technical concepts, and communicate effectively on technical subjects. Training will be provided on the various systems and platforms that we use.
The role is ideally suited to someone who is looking to gain account handling experience in a busy agency environment. The role has the real opportunity of progression to a more managerial position within our business, should you excel in your initial duties and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for all things digital, for building long-term client relationships, and a commitment to keeping up to date with industry news, trends, and best practices.
- Maintaining good, healthy client relationships through regular phone and face-to-face meetings.
- Management of daily incoming support requests via phone and online.
- Delegation of work to the development team with support from senior staff members.
- Identifying and presenting new opportunities to our client base.
- Reporting regularly to the directors on the status of the clients you manage.
- Contribute to the improvement of business processes, methods and techniques.
- Commercial awareness of digital marketing and ecommerce development.
- Interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills.
- An aptitude for understanding and communicating on technical subjects.
- Ability to multitask and continually prioritise tasks against agreed objectives.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, in client-facing and internal environments.
- Experience with JIRA or similar project/task management software.
- Excellent self-organisation skills.
- Excellent phone manner.
- An interest in ecommerce.
- Experience managing ecommerce projects.
- Experience using AGILE methods and Scrum.
- Experience in resource scheduling.
- Experience in business development.
- People management skills.
Benefits for you:
- Large office space located in the centre of Bristol, contained within a period Georgian building adjoining Brandon Hill nature park.
- Generous holiday allowance with a 35 hour work week and flexible hours
- Additional paid holiday offered over the Christmas period.
- A huge selection of Nespresso coffee and Pukka teas, and always lots of treats available. Beer fridge is on the way!
- Workstations are made up of iMacs and large secondary displays. We like to use the latest and greatest technologies.
- Investment in your career progression with regular pay reviews, appraisals, and personal development plans.
- The opportunity to attend regular industry training courses, meet-ups and conferences. A chance to learn and have fun!
We are always on the lookout for passionate, talented people. If you would like the opportunity to join a highly skilled, friendly, and driven team, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Business Development Executive – Digital Marketing
Are you an ambitious, driven, sales and client focused business development executive? Do you have a proven track record in Digital Marketing? Are you looking to join a highly reputable Marketing agency in central Leicester? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Digital Ethos is a renowned agency with both offices in Leicester and London and we’re seeking a go-getting Business Development Executive to join their determined and successful sales team.
The role’s goal is to qualify and generate the Sales teams pipeline with qualified leads through quality research and informative / knowledgeable conversations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop new relationships through phone, email and social media communications to establish qualified leads with core decisions makers that are seeking Marketing services
- Assess the prospect’s needs, explain the services and products provided, qualify the prospect, and schedule as necessary on behalf of the Business Development Management team to begin their sales process
- Assist in the consultative sales process by learning as much as you can about a prospect and sharing that information with the relevant Business Development Manager
- Work in tandem with your Snr sales team to research potential targets and identify key players and penetrate those targets by using creative strategies and tactics
- Utilise sales database and tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about suspects, prospects, and their companies
When joining this fantastic agency you will enjoy excellent working environment with many additional benefits such as break out rooms, work socials etc, friendly working conditions and highly competitive salary dependent on experience which allows enjoys an exceptional commission structure.
Interested? Contact Steve Cadman at Digital Ethos on 0333 772 0189 to discuss further!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Business Development: 2 years (Required)
Digital Marketing Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our team based in Leicester. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £16,000 – £24,000 per annum DOE.
Digital Ethos was formed with one intention. To become the go-to agency for small and medium sized businesses for their Digital Marketing needs. We offer an all-in-one marketing solution; our team are specialists in all areas of digital marketing. We work to one commercially focused strategy aimed at maximising our clients lead generation and bottom line. From designing impressive yet functioning websites to developing local and national search campaigns.
Digital Marketing Consultant – Role Overview
Due to expansion and the continued success of the Business, Digital Ethos are seeking to add a 3rd Digital Marketing Consultant to the team.
Key Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Consultant.
– Management of local/national/ecommerce SEO clients including all on-site and off-site strategy planning and execution.
– Supporting the Directors with campaign analysis for prospect and existing customers.
– Carry out research and development into the industry to discuss with team and apply to client’s campaigns to achieve maximum success and longevity in keyword rankings and leads/sales.
– Working alongside websites that are in development to coordinate the successful launch of new websites.
– Communicate frequently with the clients on the performance of the strategies, status of the website development and client expectations.
Key Skills & Experience required of a Digital Marketing Consultant
– Hold proven agency experience in successfully ranking websites across Local/National and Ecommerce campaigns.
– Possess a strong working knowledge of SEO reporting and analysis tools.
– Hold an understanding of how to integrate campaigns with Social Media, PPC and Content team and will to coordinate a team of other marketing experts.
– Be confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
What we can offer you as a Digital Marketing Consultant.
– £16k – £24k starting salary + opportunity to earn bonuses
– 20 days holiday p/year with birthdays off
– Free parking, on-site kitchen facilities and modern office environment
– Using the latest equipment
With a substantial existing account base, a diverse product range. A fast paced and exciting role like this offers unrivalled long term security and progression, ideally suited to a Digital Marketinrg Manage looking to increase their knowledge and experience as part of a growing agency.
If you would like to join our team and become our new Digital Marketing Consultant then click Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 1 year +
Unit 17, Stoughton Grange, Gartree Rd, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 2FB
Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
3rd Floor, 207 Regents Street, London, W1B 3HH
Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley. S70 2EQ
Park House, 10 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5HX
11 Brindley place, 2nd Floor,
Birmingham. B1 2LP
Hudson House Business Centre, Hudson House, 8 Albany Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 3QB
Penstraze Business Centre, Truro,
Cornwall, TR4 8PN