We are looking for people like you.
Reporting to our leadership team, you’ll be responsible for the performance of the SEO department and will have a say in the SEO strategies and deliverables for most clients as well as the agency as a whole – you’ll have excellent organisational & planning skills. You’ll be confident meeting clients, working alongside the other in-house departments and have a good understanding of all the different elements within digital marketing.
- Measuring revenue and financial impact of technical SEO activities, setting strategic initiatives that will drive positive impact to our P&L
- Working on internal budgets for the team
- Influence the monitoring and reporting of client’s campaigns on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Auditing and analysing the websites SEO performance, identifying issues and opportunities, and experimenting with solutions to enhance performance at scale
- Be able to dive right in and take ownership of any work when needed
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team. Including, assisting in the training of less experienced members of the team
- Manage our team of SEO Consultants and team leaders
- Develop & maintain good relationships
- Have experience using industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Moz, Majestic, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs and more
What we expect from you
- Passionate about SEO and the marketing industry in general
- 6+ years experience in SEO and digital marketing at a strategic level, ideally within an agency environment
- Experienced technical SEO hands-on practitioner with a proven track record in delivering noticeable increased traffic, sales and profit growth
- Highly skilled in all aspects of SEO
- Passionate people manager
- Creative problem solver
- Recognised as an expert both internally and externally
- Speaking at external conferences throughout the year
What we’re offering:
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- A generous salary (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- 22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
We really look after our staff and we work hard to make it the best environment to work in. We like to think we are setting the benchmark in the UK for the quality of work life.