We are looking for people like you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO Team Leader to join the fast-growing team at Digital Ethos. Our team are a great bunch, and we’re looking to add another friendly face to the team.
If you’re excited at the opportunity and can bring demonstrable experience in SEO projects, ideally along with direct agency experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to our Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for the SEO performance of a number of clients. From completing SEO auditing to implementing SEO strategies – you’ll have excellent organisational & planning skills. You’ll be confident meeting clients, working alongside in-house departments and have a good understanding of all the different elements within digital marketing.
In addition to this, you’ll have a roll-your-sleeves up attitude and be expected to:
- Monitor and report on client’s campaigns on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Be able to dive right in and take ownership of your work.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team. Including, assisting in the training of less experienced members of the team.
- Develop & maintain good relationships.
- Have experience using industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Moz, Majestic, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs and more.
- Passionate about SEO.
- 4+ years experience in SEO and digital marketing.
- Agency Experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in Keyword Research.
- Knowledge of link building strategies and execution.
- Understanding of technical/onsite SEO.
What we’re offering:
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- A generous salary (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- 22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
We really look after our staff and we work hard to make it the best environment to work in. We like to think we are setting the benchmark in the UK for the quality of work life.