SEO & Content Consultant.
We are looking for people like you.
We are looking for a strategic, dynamic and analytical SEO and Content Consultant, who has sound writing skills and has a passion for all things digital. You’ll be working as part of an integral, close-knit and friendly team of specialists in SEO, social media, content, PR and PPC to develop local, national, international, e-commerce and mobile SEO campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and revenue for a wide range of clients across many different industries.
Working as an SEO and Content Consultant, you will have at least two years of digital marketing experience and the ability to manage SEO campaigns end-to-end, from researching and planning, through to implementation and execution to tracking and reporting.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an SEO specialist who is looking to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. You will be provided with professional and personal development as well as an exciting and rewarding career path within a progressive agency, among other core company benefits.
- Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (dependent on experience)
- Location: Stoughton Grange, Oadby, Leicestershire
- Contract: Full-time and permanent
- Reports to: Head of Digital
- Start date: Immediate
- Educated to degree level
- Working SEO knowledge and campaign management experience
- Ability to create, analyse and optimise SEO strategies and campaigns
- Ability to conduct effective keyword research and create campaigns based on that research
- Ability to write SEO-driven, compelling and engaging landing page and blog posts based on keyword research
- Ability to conduct various client audits in order to highlight opportunities, technical errors and user-experience issues
- Working knowledge of key SEO tools, such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Ahrefs
- Proven track record of monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using tools, such as Google Analytics
- Experience and ability to set up and maintain transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications
- Desire to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic campaign team
- Ability to work within a fast-past and reactive agency environment
- Sound spelling and grammar skills
- Desire to cascade and share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team
- Other key skills needed: time management, ability to support other team members, working towards deadlines and ability to schedule and prioritise own workload
Reasons to join us
- A relaxed and fun, yet professional working environment in a modern office based in the Leicestershire countryside – next to a pub and sweet/coffee shop!
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of clients/accounts from any type of industry
- Freedom to work on different types of campaigns with complete autonomy
- Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment
- Personalised career development, support and progression
- Opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and events
- Encouragement to attend training courses, both offline and online
- Regular role reviews with management
- 30 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team nights/days out
- Inhouse incentives and rewards
- Contribution matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Free onsite parking
- Company perks, such as half-price cinema tickets, shopping discounts and client referral benefits