We are looking for people like you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Manager to join the fast-growing team at Digital Ethos. Our team are a great bunch, and we’re looking to add another friendly face to the team.
Working together with some of the best Digital Marketing specialists, content marketers, social media consultants and creatives, you will assist the digital marketing activity by developing engaging PR strategies for clients. You will work towards building a portfolio of contacts in the industry and maximising on PR channels.
This role also holds the opportunity to further both your experience and earnings, with lots of progression opportunities on hand as you grow within this super exciting role!
- Management of our current PR Team.
- Developing fantastic relationships with various media outlets for our range of exciting clients.
- Performing extensive outreach with other team members and going the extra mile to build key relationships.
- Working together with the SEO team in particular to develop link building strategies.
- Writing engaging press releases.
- Working with a variety of clients and adjusting tone and style appropriately.
- Developing strategies in line with client goals.
- Researching and identifying appropriate channels and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Written flair.
- Agency experience (either within a PR agency or digital marketing agency in a PR function).
What we’re offering:
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- A generous salary (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- 22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
We really look after our staff and we work hard to make it the best environment to work in. We like to think we are setting the benchmark in the UK for the quality of work life.