Experienced Social Media Consultant.
We are looking for people like you.
We are looking for a confident and creative Social Media Consultant, who has a great level of experience working on both Organic and Paid Social Media Campaigns over a number of years. You’ll be working as part of an integral, close-knit and friendly team of specialists in SEO, PR, PPC, Social Media and Creatives to develop Social Campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and revenue for a wide range of clients across many different industries.
Working as a Social Media Consultant, you will have at least 3 years of Social Media experience, working on Campaigns on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat. Experience working within a Digital Agency is also highly advantageous.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a Social Media specialist who is looking to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. You will be provided with professional and personal development as well as an exciting and rewarding career path within a progressive agency, among other core company benefits.
- Location: Stoughton Grange, Oadby, Leicestershire
- Contract: Full-time and permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- 3 Years plus experience in Social Media Management
- Working knowledge of multiple popular social media platforms, and campaign management experience.
- Ability to think creatively in order to craft unique campaigns and compelling campaign ideas that really stand out and attract potential customers for our clients
- Excellent communication skills and a creative thinker
- Sound organisation skills and ability to manage multiple client requests
- Ability to analyse a company, product, content piece or raw data to implement into successful social media campaigns
- Ability to understand not just the client’s customer persona, but also the media outlet’s target audience in order to make that connection
- Proven track record of monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using relevant tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads and so on
- Experience and ability to set up and maintain transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications. Desire to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic campaign team
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and reactive agency environment
- Sound spelling and grammar skills
- Desire to cascade and share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team
- Other key skills needed: time management, ability to support other team members, working towards deadlines and ability to schedule and prioritise own workload
What we’re offering:
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- A generous salary (dependant on experience)
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
22 days holiday.
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
We really look after our staff and we work hard to make it the best environment to work in. We like to think we are setting the benchmark in the UK for the quality of work life.