Enterprise Sales Manager.
We are looking for people like you.
As the Enterprise Sales Manager you’ll play a crucial role in the growth of Digital Ethos – helping to identify business weaknesses and actualising opportunities for growth. You’ll need a good sales head on you – backed up by a thorough understanding of marketing solutions. You’ll manage our team of Business Development Consultants to make sure that we are hitting targets on a monthly basis, reporting into our Senior Leadership team.
For this role, you’ll need a well-rounded understanding of the opportunities that exist for Digital Ethos, as well as an ability to analyse information from different sources. As it’s a business
growth role, you’ll be on the phone a lot but also will be meeting with clients and leads face to face. Expect your role to include the following tasks and areas of responsibility:
What We Expect From You
● 5+ years of experience selling within the Digital Marketing industry
● Relentless new business hunter with an exceptional track record of overachievement
● Sharp strategic thinker who can think outside the box. History of innovative approaches
to potential verticals and target markets. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced
● Strong networking skills with an active network at C-level within major global,
● Experience of independently identifying, influencing negotiating, structuring and closing
strategic/high revenue impact, enterprise solutions
● Strong experience of developing and maintaining global, cultural, complex and long term
client relationships that sustain results
● Strong pipeline management skills
- You’ll need to be great with data analysis and have very good written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll also need to have a flair for pitching and have a thorough understanding of how businesses work (at all levels) and where their opportunities lie.
- Good research, planning, and reporting skills are a must – as you’ll be reporting to higher management and board level on a regular basis.
- If you’re able to spot opportunities and hunt out ways of making more money for the agency then this could be the role for you.
- You’ll need to be a great relationship builder and have a persuasive personality with an aptitude for sales.
- Go-getter, tenacious, resilient self-starter types may also work well in this role but you’ll need to be level-headed, great at analysing opportunities, and a good decision-maker – as this will always be a results-driven role.
- Full-time role at the UK’s in a truly forward thinking Digital Marketing Agency
- Day off on your Birthday
- Paid for mental health support
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop, Farm Shop and Free Parking On-Site!
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.