Country Manager Agency / Business Development Manager.
We are looking for people like you.
Digital Ethos is a fast growth agency. Having been recognised as one of the leading digital agencies in the UK, we are now setting our sights on further expansion. With our team of specialists, in 5 UK cities, we now want to become a European force in strategic marketing. As such, we are expanding to Germany, opening our first office in Hamburg.
We are looking for a self motivated, tenacious executive that will act as the Country Manager, focusing on winning new clients and maintaining existing accounts. This role is critical to the success of our German launch, as you will be the first person that potential clients meet, the job requires excellent communication and consultative online-marketing skills.
You’ll work closely with the Digital Ethos UK team of experts, business commercials and support in pitch and proposal creation and continuously grow on ground operations & team. Progression is available for the right person, as we will be investing heavily into in-country staff resources.
- Representation of Digital Ethos GER at (digital) trade fairs, events & meetings in DACH Region
- Proactively making new business sales calls and engage with qualified leads Communicating with potential clients and transcribing their requirements into a coherent brief for the operational teams
- Owning our sales process – organising teams, briefing teams and presentation/proposal creation
- Gathering and challenging scope and team estimations, working within client budgets and balancing profitability
- Acting Business owner with P&L responsibility for german subsidiary Liaising with the Finance, Legal and Client Services teams to prepare client contracts
- Working closely with Project Managers forecasting potential client work
Who should apply?
This role will require someone who loves a fast paced environment and has entrepreneurial spirit! Being the responsible person in Germany, you will be reporting to the Head of Growth (UK), supported by our Hamburg based partners Autark Ventures.
- A person that is extremely ambitious and wants to progress in a rapidly growing business
- A marketeer with relevant business development experience
- An experienced sales person with an ability to diversify
- Someone with a can do attitude that wants to take on ownership and accountability Someone who is client facing and is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get stuck into hard work
Skills and qualifications:
- A passion for digital marketing and experience in digital marketing Exceptional communication skills – both German and English, consultative and confident with marketers, business owners and C-suite
- Strong presentation skills, with clear, articulate messaging
- A self-starter who is also comfortable learning with reduced support Fantastic writing skills for engaging and informative presentations and proposal A degree and/or further education is preferable, but not essential
- Strong organisational and task management skills
- A passion for forecasting, commercials and reporting
- Build something from the ground with +30 experts having your back Room to define strategy and road to growth
- Opportunity to grow into C-Level with entrepreneurial participation Guidance from our local partner from Hamburg, Autark Ventures
- The usual: Snacks & drinks, Mini Basketball, Fifa, Chess and many more fun activities
- Office with 100% Hamburg Flair, right at the Fischmarkt
- Home Office opportunity