We are looking for people like you.
As an Content Writer, you will be involved in all aspects of delivering cutting edge projects for a variety of clients. You’ll be responsible for assisting the Technical Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver the content strategy across all our clients. You’ll help to analyse search engine and keyword performance data to make sure that our clients follow search engine guidelines and seize opportunities to grow, as well as supporting other departments such as social media and paid channels with any creative content.
- Performing keyword research and competitor analysis
- Researching and briefing content to be published on clients’ websites
- Planning, implementing and reporting on the performance of content campaigns
- Writing all types of creative content for different marketing channels such as, SEO, Social Media, PR and other channels
- Develop a keen understanding of each client’s unique brand voice
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
What we expect from you
- Degree in Marketing/Business Management/Advertising / PR / Journalism or a
language/arts-based degree such as English, Modern Languages, History, Geography,
- Competent writer – confident in writing ability, able to write in a variety of styles as
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable interest and passion in digital marketing
- Work experience demonstrating skills requirements an advantage (e.g. digital agency, in-house marketing team, journalism, PR, report writing role)