We are looking for people like you.
Working cohesively in our Business & Strategy team, you’ll take the lead in handling and managing clients across multiple sectors, driving relationships and growth across the portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Business & Strategy, you will have a working knowledge across all aspects of digital marketing with a focus on SEO, PPC and Social Media as a minimum. Email marketing & Digital PR knowledge would also be preferable.
The backbone of the role is all about client relationships, experience and success. You will champion this and the company ethos. You’ll be able to spot opportunities with missing marketing channels and upsell these. You’ll also be able to digest data and strategise with the Marketing Managers for each client about the direction the company is going in and how marketing can support their KPI’s.
Working closely with the delivery team, consultants and execs, to ensure quality of output, you will have a responsibility for the commerciality and performance of the agency.
You will be extremely client focussed with a consultative and data driven approach, whilst being confident in challenging strategies where needed, especially when setting client expectations.
As part of the Business & Strategy team, you will knowledge-share to develop excellence and best practice to ensure you work cohesively and effectively as a unit.
- Planning: Ability to determine, based on the established objectives, plans and programs, activities and necessary resources, deadlines, people, monitoring criteria, control and contingency actions
- Focus on Results: Refers to the attitude of commitment to achieving the established objectives, in the permanent search for the quality of services provided, excellence in service and relationship with internal/external customers
- Teamwork: Refers to the ability to integrate, cooperate and act with the other members of a group in the execution of actions that produce results, promoting synergy
- Decision Making: Ability to seek and select alternatives, identifying the one that guarantees the best result, meeting defined deadlines and considering limits and risks
- Capacity of persuasion and negotiation: Ability to formulate strategies and tactics that provide results that satisfy the parties involved, presenting arguments convincingly, maintaining understanding and consensus in achieving common goals
- Capacity for Analysis and Synthesis: Refers to the ability to gather and analyze diverse information, presenting a conclusive view on the issue and its reflexes and consequences as a whole
- Integration: Being responsible for integrating areas and people in order to provide a service and deliveries with greater unity and excellence
- Crisis Management: Identify customer sentiment and when a possible crisis is diagnosed, develop a correction plan to restore confidence
- Ensure consistent and high quality customer satisfaction.
- To be the main point of contact and the face of Digital Ethos
- Retain customers through relationship building
- Up-selling and spotting new opportunities on existing accounts
- Taking responsibility for setting and achieving client KPI’s, in agreement with sales, strategy and delivery departments
- Analyse and report weekly and/or monthly results, with active participation in meetings
- Structure and lead new projects, such as business opportunities and account growth.
- Confidence to analyse and understand data across each campaign / channel, providing discussion points for the client
- Managing client expectations in line with evolving strategies
What we expect from you
- 4+ years experience in a digital marketing role or similar
- Industry experience with broad digital marketing knowledge
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A proven track record in successful client and team relationship building
- Strong professional communications skills with the ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Exceptional organisation, attention to detail and time management skills, enabling you to manage a broad portfolio of clients and a busy schedule
- Enthusiasm and the confidence to own the role, and grow in a thriving agency
- A team player who will be able to build positive internal relationships with the Business & Strategy and delivery teams
- Ability to adjust well to feedback and changing priorities based on internal and client demands
- Experience of using tools e.g Google Analytics, Data Studio, Paid Social and Google Ads
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ